Info about preparing for your session
- Create a color palette-one that compliments all family members and no neon colors for shirts and shoes, please!
- Select your style---causal, dressy, beach like
- Please try on your outfit days ahead of the session. Check for panty lines, hanging bra straps. Please iron/press out the wrinkles at this time. If you do it now then on the day of the session you won't be worried with one extra chore
- Makeup-use a little more than regular foundation. If you know of a makeup artist, have them do your makeup
- Now do one test run with your outfit and makeup. Take a photo of yourself. Do you like what you see? If you do then you are set. If you don't, contact me and I will extend my help in any way I can
- Payment in full is expected before session date.
- Contract signed, emergency contact number and have full understanding what you are receiving as far as goods/products
- All sessions are shot in the evening hours
- travel limited to 30 miles within zip code 29414
- traveling outside the 30 miles will be assessed traveling fees. Contact me for that information
- excludes beach and downtown locations
Info about viewing and receiving your digital images:
- Your gallery will be uploaded to a private gallery for viewing. This gallery may be shared to social media
- You will receive an email from me when your gallery is ready for viewing.
- When applicable, I will include the option to a digital download for one time only.
- If you would like to order prints, there is an option to order your prints from Teresa Howell Photography